Anonymous asked: If you don't use hair products then how do you get your hair to stay and look like that?
i got tired of combing the part, so i shaved the sides where the part is supposed to be.
set, and forget.
also, i have thick hair.
also, my hair is obedient.
for i am a merciful yet stern master.
Anonymous asked: Any hair products you would suggest?
THE HAIR GAME IS IMPORTANT YOU GUYS.
I don’t typically use hair product but here are my recommendations
Option #1: Aveda Men Grooming Cream - buy here
Was once given to me as a gift, and I dug it.
It smells nice and it keeps your hair under control.
What more could you ask for in a hair product?
Don’t answer that question, I will for you.
I bet dudes wish hair product had Rogaine in it.
Keep whats left of your hair in a tamed position while possibly growing some of your manhood back.
Two birds, one stone.
One depressing stone.
Option #2: Layrite - buy here
I know guys that would swear by Layrite.
Lay their hand on it before they take the stand in a double homicide trial.
“do you solemnly swear to part your hair and keep the sides tight?”
hope this helps,
Zoo-ologie | Lincoln Park Zoo - Chicago, IL.
A great night with great friends.
Didn’t hurt that the Hendrick’s was flowing like wine.
And the wine was flowing like water.
And so forth.
Anonymous asked: Man got the chance to cop some Uniqlo x Mb drops? Like the one you posted I remembered.
they sold out faster than you can say “menzwear”
did you snag a medium?
if so, lets share it.
i’ll take mon, wed, fri, you take tues, thurs, sat, and we will split every other sunday.
or we can go every other week.
up to you.
thanks man, i appreciate it.
Mayfest | Chicago, IL.
Some photos I took while I was walking around with my new 35mm at Chicago’s Mayfest. A couple things to note:
- The band playing was a Talking Heads tribute band named “This Must Be The Band.” They had great energy, great performances, and the bassist was killer. Which is a must in any band. If you have a chance to check em out you should. Their Chicago tour schedule is here.
- The Strongman contest, or ‘high striker’ is a game made exclusively to exploit and profit from others’ hubris. Secondly, the only way the crowd sees you as a winner is if they hear that bell ring. No ring? You are weak. Feeble. Frail. Not fit to walk this earth. Ultimate public shame. And the defeated? Well, he sets down the oversized mallet with a smile on his face belying his true emotions. He skulks back into the crowd to be forgotten. To be rid of this cursed memory. If you see one of these at a fair or carnival remember, no one says: ”Hey man, that was really close, you must be pretty strong to almost hit the bell.”
See you guys at the next one.
Anonymous asked: is hemming chinos the only solution if the waist fits perfectly but the length is too long?
there are many solutions my friend.
- you could rip them at the desired length with your bare teeth
- you could cuff them a so many times that it creates a big ring of cloth around your ankles
- you could not wear them
- you could buy other pants
- you could wear other pants
- you could wear them as-is and give a big “F U” to society and their rules
- but yes, hemming pants is the ideal method of dealing with that issue.
it’s typically the cheapest thing at a tailor shop so the only thing holding you back is your fear.
FEAR OF SUCCESS.
Anonymous asked: what neighborhood do you stay in? Your view is so great.
west loop. kind of. river west-ish.
it’s a great view, but there’s no elevator.
GOOD FOR MY GLUTES.
BAD FOR MY KNEES.
bc i’m old.
Tom | Zoo-ologie 2013 at Lincoln Park Zoo. Chicago, IL.