Weather Related Post
As often as it snows in Chicago, it is humorous how nervous everyone here gets when a storm is on the way. C'mon people. We're tough. We can handle some snow. And for those of you new to the Midwest winters here are some tips:
- Instead of wearing long johns under your pants, wear Nike running tights. Better moisture wicking and more comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- Don't be a hero. Get a hat!
- Don't put your hands in your pockets when you are walking over icy sidewalks. You will fall and land hard on your elbow and everyone will laugh at you. No one will help you up, they will just walk over you because they are in a daze trying to get home to their Netflix shows
- Get one pair of waterproof insulated boots. You will wear them from January to March
- When driving, do not take Lake Shore Drive during rush hour during a snowstorm. You will get caught in a snowdrift and your car will be towed that evening
All images taken on a Fuji X-Pro 2